Today i will tell you the recipe traditional food from Indonesia. Its called Kolak Candil Ubi Ungu. It made from purple yam. This food is very delicious tho. If you visit Indonesia you must try this traditional food or you will regret someday. hehe
The Ingridients are:
- 500 gr purple yam (steamed and puree)
- 150 gr tapioca flour
- 150 gr bean (suite one's taste)
- 2 bks instant coconut powdered milk (25 gr dissolve with hot water)
- 1 brown sugar (as you wish)
- sugar as you want
- 10 cup starfruit (suit one's taste)
- 2 pandan leaves
- 2 tablespoon maiyzena dissolve with water.
- Mixed yam after puree with tapioca flour, input bit by bit first flour while stirring until it can be scavenged. If you like sweet with the Candil, you can put the sugar on it. (suit one's taste).
- Once Blended, then rounded.
- Boil water in a saucepan, to taste I love a little cooking oil water about 1/4 tsp, then put in the rounded yam, wait until floating. After that, lift and drain.
- Boil 10 cup of water an a pan, after boiling then input of green beans (if used) and pandan leaves, cook until the peanut is soft then after cooked sugar and salt input, and vanilla stir until the sugar dissolves then add the coconut milk powder until mixed. So you can taste it.
- Add the cornstarch solution to make the gravy slightly thicker. Then input the candil mix well.
- After it is fit to turn off the fire and ready to serve